Baby Corn and Sweet Corn Pizza in A Pan
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36996 times
Made quickly using readymade pizza bases, this unique pizza features a topping with two types of corn – baby corn and sweet corn. It can be made within minutes using a simple pan. Now, you can surprise your guests with tasty, babycorn and sweet corn pizza in a pan even without an oven.
- Slightly heat half the olive oil in a non-stick pan and place pizza base on it.
- Spread half the tomato sauce over the pizza base.
- Neatly arrange half the sweet corn and half cup of baby corn slices over the sauce. Sprinkle salt.
- Top with half the cheese.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on a very slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||185.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||8.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||41.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.