Cheesy Zucchini and Baby Corn Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19167 times
Zucchini is always a wonderful value-add to pizzas because it has a very unique texture that is crisp, juicy and slightly buttery as well! It tends to lubricate every bite-ful making it more enjoyable and easier to munch on. This particular pizza features a stunning assortment of vegetables like zucchini, baby corn and capsicum combined with a luscious cheese sauce. Chunks of black olives together with a dash of herbs and spices makes the Cheesy Zucchini and Baby Corn Pizza extra special, all set to be savoured by a special someone!
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the milk, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan and half the capsicum and zucchini and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the baby corn, oregano, chilli flakes and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the olives and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place a pizza bases on a clean, dry surface, spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce evenly over it.
- Top it with half the cheese sauce, half the vegetable topping evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle ¼ cup cheese evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more pizza.
- Place both the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
Cheesy Zucchini and Baby Corn Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||554.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||17.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||24.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.