Original Margherita ( Pizzas and Pastas Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 171 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23138 times
Queen margherita's favourite recipe served in the colours of the italian flag-red tomatoes, green basil and white mozzarella.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread half the tomato sauce on the pizza base.
- Sprinkle with half the basil leaves and cheese on top of the pizza.
- Drizzle with half of the olive and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes or until the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
- Serve hot.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.