Thin Crust Pizza Base
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 75 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55817 times
- Combine 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, yeast-water mixture, olive oil, sugar and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Press the dough lightly to remove the air and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle with the help of plain flour for rolling and prick each circle evenly using a fork.
- Place 2 circles on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 5 minutes.
- Repeat step 7 to bake 2 more pizza base.
- Replace the plain with equal proportion of whole wheat flour and proceed as per the recipe.
Nutrient values per pizza base
|Vitamin A||44.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.