Garlic Onion and Cheese Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17087 times
An off-beat pizza in which garlic dominates the topping. Garlic sauce is often used in the preparation of pizzas and sometimes even served as an accompaniment with bread and pizzas. However, here chopped garlic combined with onion, cottage cheese and herbs makes up the irresistible topping. The Garlic, Onion and Cheese Pizza is to be served immediately to enjoy the aroma and texture of freshly-baked garlic – it might not be so attractive after a while!
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, onions, oregano and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the onions turn light brown in colour.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Divide the topping into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface and spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce evenly over it.
- Arrange 1 portion of the garlic and onion topping evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle ½ cup of cheese evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more pizza.
- Place both the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||822.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||41.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||40.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.