Veg Pizza, Vegetable Pizza, Basic Vegetable Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16243 times
A classic recipe that has stood the test of time... we present to you the ever-popular Vegetable Pizza. While this is a basic pizza that is easy and quick to prepare, it has a universal appeal and is the safest bet to place on a party menu.
We have used readymade pizza base, so you can prepare the pizzas in a jiffy. A colourful assortment of veggies gives this pizza an interesting crunch, while pizza sauce and a dash of spices and herbs give it an awesome flavour.
Cheese, of course, makes the pizza what it is, so we need to say nothing about. Pizza lovers, we would also suggest you try other recipes like the Tomato and Cheese Pizza and Tandoori Paneer Pizza .
- Place the pizza base on a clean, dry surface, put ¼ cup pizza sauce on a pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Arrange ¼ cup sliced onions and ¼ cup sliced capsicum evenly over it.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of grated cheese and sprinkle a little oregano and chilli flakes evenly over it. Finally drizzle a little olive oil.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more pizza.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 12 minutes or till the pizza turns crisp and the cheese melts.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||595.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||52.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||37.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.