Skillet Pizza with Asparagus and Baby Corn
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 84 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15138 times
This delicious pizza can be made within minutes without using an oven. Surprise all your guests !
- Heat half the olive oil in a non-stick pan over a low flame and place a pizza base on it.
- Spread half the tomato sauce over the pizza base.
- Drain the asparagus and roughly mash it with a fork. Spread half the mashed asparagus over the pizza.
- Neatly arrange 1 cup of baby corn over the asparagus.
- Top with half the cheese.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook on a very slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
- Serve hot.
- The trick to making this pizza is to keep the flame sufficiently low so that the base does not burn while cooking.
- Any recipe for a pizza can be cooked on a skillet.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.