68 Peanut butter recipes | Indian recipes using peanut butter |
Peanut butter recipes | Indian recipes using peanut butter | We all love peanut butter so first we will show you how to make Indian style homemade peanut butter from unsalted peanuts. Deliciously luscious peanut butter made at home with unsalted peanuts is a great source of monounsaturated healthy fats.
Homemade Peanut Butter, for Weight Loss and Athletes
Yes, that means it is actually good for you! healthy peanut butter is also a good source of protein. Coconut oil, added to the healthy peanut butter to get a nice nutty taste, gives you healthy fatty acids of medium chain triglycerides.
Indian desserts made with peanut butter
Try healthy Indian dessert made with peanut butter in peanut butter coconut balls made with kopra, flax seeds, dessicated coconut, cocoa powder and little bit of honey to sweeten.
Peanut Butter Coconut Balls, Healthy Dessert for Weight Loss
Breakfast recipes using peanut butter
Healthy option to have in the morning.. breakfast with peanut butter, always readily available in every household. Try these recipes and feel healthy the entire day.
1. Healthy Peanut Almond Milk Oatmeal, for Breakfast good dose of oats, perked up with peanut butter and chocolate chips, this is a completely no-fuss recipe with minimal ingredients.
Healthy Peanut Almond Milk Oatmeal, for Breakfast
2. Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies This is truly the cookie of all cookies , one awesome mind-blowing treat that makes everybody surrender to its charm!
Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, Eggless Recipe
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Panini fabulous version combines the nutty notes of Nutella and peanut butter with the pleasant fruity taste of bananas, to give your taste buds a top-class treat.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Panini
Snacks using peanut butter
Snacks for evening hunger or whenever you want to much on something. The recipes are not very difficult to make.. and it is super tasty . Try out the recipes surely you will love it.
1. No Bake Oats, Muesli and Peanut Butter Cookies lactose and dairy-free cookie is made by simply mixing, shaping and refrigerating the ingredients.
No Bake Oats, Muesli and Peanut Butter Cookies
2. Peanut Butter and Mixed Fruit Jam Crêpes rustic texture and taste of peanut butter and the tangy fruitiness of mixed fruit jam is just mind-boggling.
3. Cauliflower with Peanut Sauce a creamy sauce of peanut butter fondly coats perfectly cooked florets of cauliflower, along with crunchy crushed peanuts.
Cauliflower with Peanut Sauce
4. Satay Sticks vegetarian version of the crunchy finger food. Along with peanut sauce and maybe tea, this is the perfect accompaniment for a nice movie!
Sweets for Adults using peanut butter
The craving can be during mid break of just after having lunch or dinner.. these recipes are ideal to enjoy them.. and also they are mad using peanut healthy butter.
1. Peanut Butter Coconut Balls healthy as they are rich in protein and good fat. It can also be enjoyed as a dessert by weight-watchers.
2. Low- Carb Chocolate and Peanut Bars the crunch of peanuts and the earthy aroma of organic honey make this bar a perfect dessert.
Low- Carb Chocolate and Peanut Bars, No Bake
3. Almond Coconut Bars delicious snack bars, made with roasted almonds and dry grated coconut are so tasty that you will feel a deep sense of joy when you bite into them.
Almond Coconut Bars, No Bake
Healthy recipes using peanut butter
Lot of health benefits in peanut butter.. here are few recipes, which you can try and enjoy to the fullest without feeling guilty about it..
1. Vegan Oats and Coconut Milk Pudding no-fuss, easy-to-make Vegan Oats and Coconut Milk Pudding is a wonderfully healthy breakfast with a creamy mouth-feel.
2. Oatmeal Almond Milk with Apples amazing mouth-feel of chia seeds, the nutty taste of oats and almond milk, the rustic sweetness of dates, a joyful tinge of peanut butter.
Oatmeal Almond Milk with Apples, Healthy Vegan Breakfast
3. Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie this luscious and tasty smoothie is great for kids, adults and vegans who are health-conscious.
Healthy Peanut Butter Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie
4. Healthy Oats Vegan Granola Bars with Peanut Butter the charming chocolaty flavour, and the crunch of almonds and roasted flax seeds, make this a really yummy treat that none can resist.
Healthy Oats Vegan Granola Bars with Peanut Butter
Desserts for kids
Kids just love sweets.. therese recipes are just for them.. and also quick to make them as well.. you can make these desserts and relish for few days.
1. Quick Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge dark chocolate is especially good to make fudges because it not only gives the right texture but also gives a fairly strong cocoa flavour.
2. Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake a delicious Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake you can prepare within minutes, leave to set in the fridge and get back to other work.
3. Sweet Oats Chivda one snack that is bound to create a crunchy tempest on your palate!
4. Date Oats and Mixed Berries Granola Bars yummy no-bake granola bars with crunchy almonds, tangy mixed berries, wholesome dates and creamy peanut butter will become your best friend.
Date Oats and Mixed Berries Granola Bars