Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, Eggless Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2830 times
This is truly the cookie of all cookies , one awesome mind-blowing treat that makes everybody surrender to its charm!
It brings under its sway an assortment of fabulously tasty ingredients, ranging from chocolate and coconut to peanuts, with an orangey tinge to boot.
Chocolate in every bite, punctuated by crunchy peanuts, the Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is bound to become everybody’s favourite – kid or adult! Make sure you cool it completely before serving.
Also try your hand at other recipes like Crispy Coconut Cookies or Whole Wheat Cornflake Cookies .
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula till light and fluffy.
- Add the whole wheat flour, oats, dark chocolate, peanuts, orange squash, orange rind and desiccated coconut, mix well to form like a dough.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a flat, round cookie to make into 50 mm (2”) diameter circle.
- Place all the cookies on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (360° f) for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve or store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.