Malai Mushroom Matar
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 77524 times
Malai mushroom matar makes for a tasty flavorsome vegetable dish in a rich creamy gravy. Mushroom malai muttar is a tempting quick mushroom recipe with mushrooms, peas, cream (malai) ,Indian spice powders and green coriander leaves.
Add your private note
Malai Mushroom Matar recipe - How to make Malai Mushroom Matar
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Clean wash and cut mushrooms in quaters.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. add green cardamom, cinnamon stick and chopped onions and fry until light golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for half a minute. add tomato puree, chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and cook till oil seperates from the masala.
- Add cashewnut paste dissolved in 1/2 cup of water, stir well.
- Add green peas and mushrooms, cook on medium heat till peas are cooked.
- Add the cream and half the chopped coriander leaves and cook on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot sprinkled with chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by rubi on 22 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.