Low- Carb Chocolate and Peanut Bars, No Bake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4061 times
True nirvana for chocolate lovers, these Low-Carb Chocolate and Peanut Bars are made with dark chocolate and homemade peanut butter instead of store-bought peanut butter, thereby fulfilling the low-carb guarantee thoroughly.
The crunch of peanuts and the earthy aroma of organic honey make this bar a perfect dessert. The slight saltiness contributed by sea salt gives a nice twist to the bars.
Once you cut the pieces, make sure you refrigerate them. As these bars require no baking, they are also quite easy and quick to make. You can also try other bars like the Flax Seeds with Curd and Honey or Homemade Almond Butter .
- Line an aluminium tray of 175 mm. (7”) with butter paper and keep aside.
- Combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute and mix well. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled, add the peanut butter, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and sea salt and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in an aluminium tray lined with butter paper and sprinkle peanuts evenly over it.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or till set completely, cut into 18 equal bars, using a sharp knife.
- Serve immediately or store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator till use.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per bar
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.