No Bake Oats, Muesli and Peanut Butter Cookies ( Lactose and Dairy Free)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6796 times
Delicious cookies in minutes, and without any baking... can you believe it? Well, this lactose and dairy-free cookie is made by simply mixing, shaping and refrigerating the ingredients.
Kids and adults alike will enjoy the crunch of oats and muesli and the enticing flavour of peanut butter in these No Bake Oats, Muesli and Peanut Butter Cookies.
A few spoons of jaggery enrich the flavour of this cookie, bringing up the sweetness to just the right level. This is a perfect treat for the whole family!
- Place the oats in a broad non-stick pan and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Combine the roasted oats, muesli, peanut butter and jaggery in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a round ball.
- Flatten each ball between your palms to form a thick disc shaped cookie.
- Place the cookies in a plate and refrigerate them for 15 minutes.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per dosa
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.