Peanut Butter and Mixed Fruit Jam Crêpes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 1604 times
It is not everyday that somebody thinks of combining peanut butter and mixed fruit jam. But after you try it once, you will want to do it everyday!
Indeed, the synergy between the rustic texture and taste of peanut butter and the tangy fruitiness of mixed fruit jam is just mind-boggling. We have used this duo to perk up thin, melt-in-the-mouth crepes.
The peanut butter is placed inside the crepes while the jam is drizzled over it, to get a really fantabulous treat that will make you lick your fingers in delight!
Try other crepes like the Apple Crepe and the Crepes Belle Helene .
- Combine the mixed fruit jam and 2 tbsp water in a small non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Place a crêpe on a dry, flat surface and spread 1 tbsp of peanut butter evenly over it using a butter knife.
- Fold into a semi-circle and press gently.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to stuff 4 more crêpes.
- Re-heat the jam slightly on a medium flame for 1 minute. And drizzle little over each stuffed crêpe.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.