5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 127 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21465 times
Next to coconut milk and tropical fruits, Thai cuisine also specializes in the smart use of peanuts and sesame seeds, which is the characteristic exploited by this irresistible pizza!
The Thai Pizza uses an innovative peanut flavoured sauce, and a crunchy topping of typically oriental veggies combined with sesame seeds, soy sauce and paneer or tofu cubes.
While either of these ingredients can be used depending on availability, tofu will accentuate the Thai touch!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sesame seeds and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and saute on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the spring onions, celery, red capsicum, green capsicum, soya sauce, salt and pepper powde, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes or till the mixture turns dry, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute. , while stirring once in between.
- Divide the topping into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ of the peanut pizza sauce evenly over it.
- Arrange 1 portion of the mushroom topping evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more pizza.
- Place both the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1304.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||62.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||37.3 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.