Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Panini
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6638 times
When we think of Panini, savoury versions are the first to come to our mind. Still, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Panini proves that the sweet ones are equally tempting.
Panini is a special type of grilled sandwich, which is made with exotic breads like baguette, ciabetta and michetta. The bread is buttered generously and packed with exciting fillings before cooking it on a griller.
This fabulous version combines the nutty notes of Nutella and peanut butter with the pleasant fruity taste of bananas, to give your taste buds a top-class treat.
Remember that Panini is never made with regular sliced bread, so if you cannot lay your hands on a variety of Panini bread, use hot dog rolls instead.
Try other Panini recipes like Eggplant and Mozzarella Panini and Caramelized Onions and Cheese Panini .
- Slit a hot dog roll horizontally using a sharp knife and apply 1 tsp butter on each bread halve.
- Apply ½ tbsp of nutella on the upper halve and ½ tbsp of peanut butter on the lower halve of the bread roll.
- Place 6 banana slices on the lower halve of the bread roll over the peanut butter.
- Close the bread roll and apply ½ tsp of butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more paninis.
- Cut each panini diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per panini
|Vitamin A||846.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||103.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||71.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.