Eggless Indian Pancakes, 4 Ways
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 711 times
Eggless Indian pancakes with peanut butter | Eggless Indian banana oats pancakes | Eggless Indian pancakes with strawberries | healthy Indian pancake with blueberries | with 16 amazing image.
Indian’s love pancakes and that too eggless pancakes. We have 4 eggless Indian pancake recipes made for you.
Our simple Eggless Indian pancakes is easy to make. Made from easily available ingredients oats, almond milk, baking powder, bananas and some olive oil. My favourite time to have this is for breakfast in the morning.
Two Eggless Indian pancakes with peanut butter make a healthy Indian breakfast. We have used zero sugar and honey in the recipe to keep it super healthy.
Let’s see why these Eggless Indian pancakes are healthy? Oats are a great source of protein for Vegetarians. It is rich in soluble fibre (to make it good for diabetics), which helps lower blood LDL cholesterol, the so-called "Bad" cholesterol. Eggless Indian pancakes with peanut butter is actually a wise healthy quick snack for weight-watchers as peanut butter has the right fats to keep you full for a longer time! Almond milk is made from almonds which balances your cholesterol levels. almonds have a very low glycemic index and good for diabetics.
To make Eggless Indian banana oats pancakes top the pancakes with peanut butter and sliced bananas. In Indian winter’s strawberry is easily available. This is the best time to make Eggless Indian pancakes with strawberries. All you have to do is top the Eggless Indian pancakes with peanut butter with strawberries.
Learn to make Eggless Indian pancakes with peanut butter | Eggless Indian banana oats pancakes | Eggless Indian pancakes with strawberries | healthy Indian pancake with blueberries | with step by step photos below.
- Grind oats, almond milk, baking powder and banana in a mixer for 1 minute.
- Heat a non stick pan and grease it with a little olive oil.
- Grease a loose bottom tin of about 3. 5 inches diameter with a little olive oil.
- Pour 1/4th the batter in a loose bottom tin and cook for 45 seconds.
- Flip and cook again for 45 seconds. Repeat again 3 more times to make a total of 4 plain eggless pancakes.
- Top with peanut butter to make eggless indian pancakes with peanut butter.
- Top with strawberries to make eggless indian pancakes with strawberries.
- To make eggless indian banana oats pancakes top the pancakes with sliced bananas.
- Just a little bit of blueberries topped on eggless indian pancakes with peanut butter make a delicious indian pancake with blueberries.
Eggless Indian Pancakes, 4 Ways recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.