Moong Dal and Paneer Chila ( Healthy Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 212 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 158992 times
Give the biscuits a pass this tea-time. . . And opt for this easy-to-make and extremely healthy snack instead!
- Combine the moong dal along with little water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer it to a bowl, add the salt, asafoetida, sugar and green chilli paste and mix well.
- Heat ¼ tsp of oil in a non-stick tava (griddle) and pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly to make a thin round of approx. 125 mm. (5”).
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp low-fat paneer, 1 tbsp coriander and ¼ tsp chaat masala and cook on a medium flame using ½ tsp of oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more chilas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per chila
|Energy|| 154 kcal|
|Protein|| 12.6 gm|
|Carbohydrate|| 22.8 gm|
|Fat|| 3.6 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 807.5 mcg|
|Calcium|| 357.3 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.