57 orange squash recipes | Indian recipes using orange squash |
Orange squash recipes | Indian recipes using orange squash |
Drinks using orange squash
Orange citrus flavoured drink is always very refreshing.. and loved by all age groups. Below are few drinks which are tongue tickling .. and best to entertain your guest.
1. Melon and Ice- Cream Fizzy Drink the melons share their pleasant flavours and soothing colours, pineapple and orange bring in their share of tang and liveliness.
Melon and Ice- Cream Fizzy Drink
2. Citrus Cooler a cool frothy refreshing drink for the hot summers.
3. Fruity Orange Drink a refreshing combination of orange squash and lemonade is brought together with chopped fruits to create a drink that is both tangy as well as crunchy.
4. Orange Yoghurt Shake chilled tangy and a refreshing drink. Perfect to serve your kids when they come home hungry along with a sandwich…it will surely be loved by them.
Desserts using orange squash
Who doesn’t love dessert ?? See some of our desserts using orange squash to give that nice taste.
1. Chocolaty Biscuit Cake a delicious Chocolaty Biscuit Cake made with Nice biscuits topped with an instant chocolate truffle.
2. Quick Orange Mousse a real topper is the way the vibrant orange sauce contrasts and complements the pleasant white chocolate and soothing whipped cream.
3. Orange and Pineapple Pudding a combination of fresh cream and orange jelly gives this pudding a unique texture that is both wobbly and creamy.
4. Orange Slush an exciting slush made in this popular flavour, perked up with a dash of spice powders that give it a chatpata touch.
5. Fruit and Ice-Cream Sizzler served with brandy marinated fruits that are served with vanilla ice-cream.
Quick desserts using orange squash
Desserts that are made in jiffy and in very less time. Like when you crave for it, it should be ready real fast.
1. Honeyed Noodles with Fruits crispy fried noodles drizzled with honey is a hot and cold combination when served with chilled fruit salad.
2. Gateau Citronella a dessert that features ample citrus fruits like kiwi, orange and sweet lime sandwiched between cream-coated, sugar-soaked vanilla sponge cake.
3. Mango Sauce dab it on a cheesecake, or pour it over ice-cream. Blend it with chilled milk, or serve it with fresh cream. Make your own dessert.
4. Quick Orange Sandesh traditional Bengali mithai, Sandesh, is made more exciting by the addition of orange squash, which gives a lively dimension to it.
Quick Orange Sandesh
Cakes using orange squash
Wow, cake flavoured with orange flavoured squash is just too good. Be it a birthday party or kids friends party, you have easy quick desserts, which can be prepared in minutes.
1. Eggless Chocolate and Orange Cake a made-for-each-other combination, be it in a cake or an ice-cream. This is because the fruity and tangy flavour of orange.
Eggless Chocolate and Orange Cake
2. Cardamom Orange Cake which combines both choices into one innovative dessert!
3. Orange Raisins Muffin deliciously soft muffins with a tangy orange flavour, dotted with soft sweet raisins, orange raisin muffins make a sumptuous treat for your kids.
4. Sicilian Orange Almond Cake citrus fruits and almonds are widely grown and of course largely consumed in sicily, which is an island in the mediterranean region.