Honeyed Noodles with Fruits
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 41 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13769 times
Round up your meal with this lip-smacking dessert. Crispy fried noodles drizzled with honey is a hot and cold combination when served with chilled fruit salad.
- Cut the samosa patties into ½ cm. strips lengthwise and separate lightly so that they do not stick to each other.
- Deep fry them in hot oil till they are golden brown and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Combine the honey and lemon juice and warm gently in a small pan. Keep aside.
- Place a small portion of the noodles in a serving bowl and top with the fruits.
- Sprinkle a large portion of noodles on top.
- Repeat to make 3 more servings.
- Pour the honey-lemon sauce over the noodles and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.