Orange Raisins Muffin
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 581 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36353 times
Deliciously soft muffins with a tangy orange flavour, dotted with soft sweet raisins, orange raisin muffins make a sumptuous treat for your kids.
You can prepare and keep these muffins for 2 to 3 days in an air-tight container, so they can grab one anytime they feel hungry!
These muffins are one of the fun Sweet Treats that pampers your kids with every mouthful!
- Sieve the flour and baking soda in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Combine the butter, orange squash, orange rind and sugar in a deep bowl and mix with a spatula till smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, raisins, fresh cream and plain flour-baking soda mixture and mix well.
- Pour spoonfulls of the batter into each greased and dusted muffin moulds.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly, unmould and serve immediately or store them in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per muffin
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.