Orange and Pineapple Pudding
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9564 times
A very exciting pudding with a creamy texture and chunky bits of fresh fruits too.
A combination of fresh cream and orange jelly gives this pudding a unique texture that is both wobbly and creamy, but what makes it all the more exciting is the amount of pineapple and orange chunks contained in it – which causes excitingly juicy bursts of flavour in every mouthful of the pudding!
You will thoroughly enjoy the fresh tangy flavour and mixed texture of this Orange and Pineapple Pudding.
You can also treat your loved ones and yourself to other favourites like the Eggless Chocolate Pudding and the Quick Bread and Butter Pudding in Tangy Sauce .
- Combine the fresh cream and sugar in a deep bowl, mix well and beat it using an electric beater, till slightly thick. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the jelly packet content, mix well till it dissolves completely.
- Transfer it in a deep bowl, cool slightly, add the beaten cream mixture, mix well and beat it using an electric beater till smooth.
- Add the pineapple, orange segments, orange rind and orange squash and mix well using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in an aluminium ring mould, and freeze it for 2 to 3 hours or till set.
- Demould it and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||265 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.