Quick Orange Sandesh
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8726 times
A yummy, melt-in-the-mouth treat with the contrasting flavours of milk and orange!
The traditional Bengali mithai, Sandesh, is made more exciting by the addition of orange squash, which gives a lively dimension to it.
We have made this Quick Orange Sandesh with readymade paneer so you can prepare it quickly within minutes.
The best part is that this lovely treat can be stored in the Refrigerator for 3-4 days, so you can enjoy it whenever you want.
- Combine all the ingredients in a big thali and knead very very well till smooth.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and keep in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and then flatten it lightly. Make a depression in the centre using your index finger.
- Finally garnish it with almonds, pistachios and orange segments.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.