Orange Sandesh ( Desi Khana )
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Orange Sandesh ( Desi Khana ) in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Orange Sandesh ( Desi Khana ) in Gujarati)
Added to 190 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27828 times
A paneer-based delight, sandesh is very popular not just in india but also in indian confectioners abroad. Here, the popular citrus fruit lends sandesh a refreshing tanginess, resulting in an irresistible orange sandesh.
- Combine the paneer, orange crush and milk in a bowl and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mixture into a plate and spread it evenly.
- Arrange the orange segments over it.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Orange Sandesh Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.