• Chilled water and ice cubes when added to orange crush with a sprig of lime make for an extremely refreshing drink.
• When flavouring or blending colours in a cocktail or mocktail, use this syrup.
• This syrup has versatile uses in the kitchen and can be used a topping on desserts, served with vanilla ice cream or crafting flavoured sorbets for children.
• A tsp. of orange crush to a bowl of cereal with fresh fruits and nuts makes for a delicious breakfast treat.
How to store orange crush, orange syrup
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of orange intact.