225 dried mixed herbs recipes
Dried mixed herbs recipes | We show you how to use dried mixed herbs from Baked dishes using dried mixed herbs, Kids recipe using dried mixed herbs , One meal dish using dried mixed herbs to Pizza and pasta using dried mixed herbs.
Baked dishes using dried mixed herbs
Mixed herbs does wonders in baked dish, flavourful recipes to make your loved ones happy and works great for parties and gettogethers.
1. Garlic Bread temptingly aromatic, Garlic Bread has the power to kindle your appetite, especially when served with a bowlful of hot soup or a pasta!
2. Corn and Cheese Toast a filling snack that is an ideal choice when your kids come home hungry from school.
3. Baked Vegetables in Low Calorie White Sauce an innovative cottage cheese sauce is a healthy substitute for high calorie white sauce in this popular baked dish.
4. Baked Kidney Beans with Alfredo Sauce features tortillas packed with a fabulously peppy stuffing of kidney beans, chunky veggies and sauces, and laced with creamy Alfredo Sauce.
Baked Kidney Beans with Alfredo Sauce
Kids recipe using dried mixed herbs
Kids love little bland food, adding the herbs to their dishes, makes the interesting and they just love it in anything you add. Try these lip smacking recipes and make them happy.
1. Sandwich House is a multi-faceted treat that has a delightful appearance and an even more interesting flavour and texture!
2. Macaroni in A Hurry a super quick veg macaroni pasta. We have added easily usable ingredients like onions, capsicum and tomatoes to this Indian style pasta.
Macaroni in A Hurry
3. Corn and Peas with Cottage Cheese Yellow pearls of corn combined with peas and cubes of cottage cheese look really appealing and i'm sure your little angel will enjoy munching on them.
4. Marinated Bell Pepper Open Burger its creamy and herby topping interspersed with fresh juicy bell peppers. It is the perfect choice for a garden party, or just about any day for that matter.
5. Veg Stuffed French Bread soft and fresh baguette bread is stuffed with a creamy stuffing of corn and coloured capsicums, and baked to perfection till the cheese melts.
One meal dish using dried mixed herbs
When you feel like having just one meal kind of dish but not to with spices, so here are few recipes below which is flavourful and meal by itself.
1. Dalia Vegetable Risotto used bulgur wheat as a substitute for rice in this recipe to enrich this delicacy with fibre to help control blood sugar levels after a hearty and satisfying meal.
Dalia Vegetable Risotto
2. Roasted Vegetables with Brown Rice is a great supper dish of caramelised onion rice topped with garlic roasted vegetables and a creamy cheese sauce.
3. Cottage Cheese Balls in Tomato Sauce with Herbed Spaghetti Flavourful and succulent cottage cheese balls; tangy tongue-tickling tomato sauce; and perfectly cooked, herbed spaghetti.
4. Corn and Chick Pea Burger unique aspect of this cutlet is that it uses a combination of oats and bread slices as a binding agent.
5. Tortellini with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil Pesto Sauce an interesting type of homemade pasta with a nice cheesy filling. It can be combined with veggies and sauces to make mouth-watering dishes.
6. Vegetable Lasagne it requires quite a few components, ranging from a tangy tomato sauce and a creamy vegetable mix to a mouth-watering assortment of roasted vegetables, it is actually easy to make and assemble.
7. Spaghetti with Eggplant Parmigianna a harmonious blend of flavours. When selecting eggplants, look for those that are heavy for their size, and have a smooth, shiny and deep purple skin.
Pizza and pasta using dried mixed herbs
Pizza and pasta totally incomplete without mixed herbs, in pizzas and pastas herbs is a must.
Below are recipes with aromatic and flavourful herbs. All are must try..
1. Pasta in Tomato Sauce pasta combined with homemade fresh tomato pulp, tomato ketchup, herbs and spring onions.
Pasta in Tomato Sauce ( Tiffin Recipe)
2. Four Cheese Pizza made from the ground up – we are going to make everything from the dough to the base and the toppings ourselves – and that is what gives it a totally fabulous texture and flavour.
Four Cheese Pizza
3. Mini Pizza Cups Muffin moulds are lined with pizza dough and baked with a topping of luscious white sauce based, veggie-packed mixture, pizza sauce, seasonings and of course, cheese – basically, all the usual pizza works!
Mini Pizza Cups
4. Pizza in A Pan colourful and attractive, with a range of lip-smacking toppings and seasonings ranging from colourful capsicums, crunchy baby corn and juicy zucchini.
Pizza in A Pan, No Oven Pizza Recipe
5. Spring Onion and Red Capsicum Pasta flavoured with veggies, herbs and spices sautéed in olive oil. This gives you the peppy flavour and enticing aroma quite quickly, without having to go through the added effort of preparing a tomato or white sauce.
Spring Onion and Red Capsicum Pasta
6. Broccoli Pizza Pie simple pie crust is loaded with broccoli and onions perked up with spices, herbs and of course, pizza sauce.
Broccoli Pizza Pie