Macaroni in A Hurry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 610 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 93678 times
Everybody loves macaroni, and imagine the sad expression on the face of someone who craves for it but does not have time to prepare it. Well, push this thought out of your mind with this Macaroni in a Hurry!
Prepare the veggies within 10 minutes, cook the dish within 10, and voila, your favourite snack is on the table. It tastes really delicious with perfectly-cooked macaroni, a horde of crunchy and colourful veggies and a dash of aromatic spices and herbs too.
Just make sure you relish it fresh off the stove before the macaroni gets rubbery. If you have a little more time on hand, pair it with Zucchini and Yellow Pepper Toast and Quick Mushroom Soup for a complete meal experience.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato ketchup, chilli flakes, dried mixed herbs and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||869.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||49.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||35 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.