Vegetable, Paneer and Noodle Balls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 143 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39399 times
You would generally have noticed that many starters are coated with bread crumbs or crushed cornflakes before deep-frying, to impart a notable crispness. The Vegetable, Paneer and Noodle Balls uses a uniquely different technique to get a much better effect. Here, the veggie and paneer mixture is dipped in a flour batter and rolled in crushed noodles before frying, to give it not only a delectable crunch but irresistible good looks too!
- Combine the plain flour and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Dip the balls in the prepared plain flour-water mixture and roll in noodles till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with tangy sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.