Cheese Corn Balls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 203 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 374538 times
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the flour and cook for 1/2 minute.
- Add the milk and allow to simmer till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and transfer to a plate.
- Add the corn,cheese, coriander, green chillies and salt. Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, mix well and divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape each into a round ball.
- Dip a few balls at a time in the flour-water mixture and roll them in the breadcrumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sdies.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls a few at time on a medium flame till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1829.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||13.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||36 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.