Spicy Creamy French Fries
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8378 times
Check out your favourite French Fries in an all-new avtar! Crispy potato fries are drowned in a cheesy sauce that features peppy spices and crunchy spring onions.
A dash of sweet chilli sauce and a sprinkling of spiky olives and jalapenos adds more spice to the dish, making the Spicy Creamy French Fries a luscious and exciting treat for your palate.
Spicy Creamy French Fries can double up as a cheesy starter and also make a great side vegetable when served with soup , pasta and salad .
- Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry the french fries a few at a time till they turn golden brown and crisp in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and sprinkle little salt and toss well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, cheese, little salt, pepper and chilli flakes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till thick.
- Switch off the flame, add the mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Place the french fries on a serving plate and pour the prepared cheese sauce evenly over it.
- Top it with hot and sweet chilli sauce, jalapenos and olives evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||417.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||5 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.