Baked Potato Wedges
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43020 times
Herbed potato wedges coated with cheese... if that can’t make you drool, nothing can! An interesting mix of herbs and garlic in butter and olive oil is used to coat the potato wedges before they are baked, to provide an enthralling and lingering flavour that goes very well with the potatoes as well as the final cheese coating. Indeed, there are many aspects to enjoy in every piece of these exotic Baked Potato Wedges.
- Combine the potatoes and the herbed mixture in a deep bowl and toss well till the herb mixture coats the potatoes completely.
- Place half herbed potatoes on a baking tray in a single layer and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked, while turning once in between.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese evenly on top and again bake at 200°c (400°f) for 1 more minute or till the cheese melts.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 1 more batch of potato wedges.
- Serve immediately with a dip of your choice.
Potato Wedges Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||274.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2 mg|
|Vitamin C||28.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||28.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.