Corn Stuffed Potato
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 298 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42936 times
Baked potatoes turn into a spicy treat when stuffed with this exciting corn filling! Corn and onions perked up with everyday ingredients like green chillies and pepper make a great, buttery filling, which elevates the potatoes to a high level of culinary delight. Relish the Corn Stuffed Potato right off the oven and enjoy it.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies, sweet corn kernels, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the filling into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each boiled potato into 2 halves horizontally.
- Scoop the potato halves, using a spoon so that a depression is created for the filling.
- Sprinkle some salt over each potato halve and fill each potato halve with one portion of the corn filling.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of the cheese over each potato halve and align the potatoes on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per stuffed potatoe
|Vitamin A||63.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||13.5 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.