· Hot n sweet sauces usually come as a thick paste, and are used either as a dipping sauce or in stir frying. Ideal for breaded and fried foods, barbecue, hamburgers, tacos, rice, etc.
· Marinating the chicken with hot n sweet sauce and then grilling on a barbeque is fantastic.
· Paprika, maple syrup, and Thai green chillies are combined with Chinese seasonings to prepare an unique Sweet and hot recipe that can be added to vegetables or chicken preparations.
· Hot n sweet Chilli sauce is a common ingredient in preparation like Thai stir fry, sweet and hot tempeh, Chinese noodles, Italian Pasta, Chinese Fried rice, soups, stews, etc.
· Pour this sauce over steamed vegetables for a beautiful combination of colour and flavour.
How to store hot and sweet chilli sauce
Keep the bottles in a dark cool cupboard for 3 months before using if you can. After opening the seal, keep sauce in the fridge and add a teaspoon to your next dish for a taste of sparingly in specific recipes.