Soya Mutter ki Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 139 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46067 times
A great way to sneak in protein and calcium packed soya nuggets in your diet.
- Cook the soya nuggets in hot salted water for about 20 minutes. Squeeze out the water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, ginger-green chilli paste, garlic paste and onions and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and cook on a slow flame for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the curds, gram flour, milk and ¾ cup of water and add to the onion-tomato gravy.
- Add the soya nuggets, green peas, sugar and salt and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
- You can use mushrooms or paneer instead of the soya nuggets as a variation.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.