Paneer and Baby Corn Stir Fry, Diabetic Friendly Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21598 times
- Heat the oil in a non stick kadhai on a high flame, add the spring onion whites and sauté for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the celery, green chillies, garlic and ginger, mix well and sauté on a high flame for a minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the capsicum, paneer, baby corn and the prepared mixture, mix gently and sauté on a high flame for another 2minutes till the sauce thickens and coats the vegetables and paneer evenly.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
- It is highly recommended that this recipe be relished by diabetics only occasionally and in small quantities. This is just a mere ‘treat’ and does not qualify for a regular diabetic menu.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.