Easy Tasty Mango Curry
by Foodie #569216
This recipe has been viewed 1473 times
A simple, good and healthy delicious curry recipe!
- Heat a pan and dry roast the cumin seeds for 1 minute.
- Combine the cumin seeds along with red chillies, ginger and garlic and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add ground masala, turmeric and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the jaggery and mango pieces, mix well and add 2 cups water and salt, mix well and cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #569216 on 30 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.