Cheese Chilli Frisbees
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 60014 times
These fibre rich mini Frisbees are easy-to-make and utterly delicious! You can make these in advance and store in an air-tight container for days. These Frisbees can be packed to school, have as it is or topped with sauce and vegetables to make a wholesome and filling snack.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and knead into a firm dough using little water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a 100 mm. (4") diameter thin circle, using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each circle on a slow flame till pink spots appear on both the sides.
- Continue cooking it on a slow flame, while pressing with a folded muslin cloth, till it turns crisp and brown from both the sides.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Cheese Chilli Frisbees (Healthy Kids Recipe) Video of Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per frisbee
|Energy|| 65 calories|
|Protein|| 2.5 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 8.9 gm|
|Fat|| 2.1 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.8 gm|
|Calcium|| 33.7 mg|
|Iron|| 1.1 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.