cheese fingers recipe | Indian style cheesy bread fingers | 5 minute snacks |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 137 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37228 times
cheese fingers recipe | Indian style cheesy bread fingers | 5 minute snacks | with 14 amazing images.
A cross between garlic bread and pizza, cheesy bread is a quick, easy, and delicious party snack. Learn how to make cheese fingers recipe | Indian style cheesy bread fingers | 5 minute snacks |
Cheesy bread fingers coated with a luscious topping of mustard flavored cheese and butter, is toasted in an oven till the cheese melts and coats the crisp and crunchy toast.
Scrumptious all the way through, these Indian style cheesy bread fingers are a perfect accompaniment for soups.
When kids come home hungry serve this quick and ideal 5 minute snacks that is a filling snack as well.
Tips to make cheese fingers: 1. We have used only processed cheese in this recipe. For a gooey mouthfeel, you can use a combination of processed cheese and mozzarella cheese. 2. You can also little add grated garlic or finely chopped green chillies to make these cheese fingers. 3. If you wish you can also sprinkle little mixed herbs and oregano.
Enjoy cheese fingers recipe | Indian style cheesy bread fingers | 5 minute snacks | with detailed step by step images
- To make cheese fingers, arrange 6 bread slices on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c ( 360°f) for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Turnover the toasted bread slices, apply 1 tsp on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle little mustard powder and chilli powder evenly over it.
- Finally sprinkle 1 tbsp grated cheese evenly over each slice.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c ( 360°f) for 3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Cut the into fingers and serve hot.
Cheese Fingers recipe with step by step photos
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.