251 Vanilla ice cream recipes | recipes using plain vanilla ice cream in India |
Vanilla ice cream recipes | recipes using vanilla ice cream in India | See Vanilla ice cream in Indian drinks, Restaurant style Indian drinks using vanilla ice cream, Vanilla ice cream in desserts and Vanilla ice cream in party snacks.
Quick Vanilla Ice- Cream
Vanilla ice cream in Indian drinks
Vanilla ice creates magic in any drinks if added. The creamy feeling in each sip is just wonderful and refreshing. These works best as welcome drink for guests coming home.
1. Grape and vanilla ice cream drink really packed with immeasurable zing! A tangy combination of green grapes and 7-Up is blended with vanilla ice-cream.
2. Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream Rose Cooler blend f coconut water and pulpy tender coconut meat, tinged with a shot of vanilla, is garnished with rose petals, which not only gives the drink a lovely rose flavour but also a beautiful appearance.
3. Melon and Ice- Cream Fizzy Drink chilled lemonade makes this drink reverberate with its fizz and citrusy taste, the vanilla ice-cream balances it beautifully with its aesthetic taste and luscious mouth-feel.
Melon and Ice- Cream Fizzy Drink
4. Orange and Pomegranate Drink combination of two tangy ingredients with cream and ice-cream results in a mouth-watering drink with an attractive colour, texture and flavour.
5. Pineapple and Banana Drink mouth-watering treat is made all the more luscious by adding some vanilla ice-cream to stabilize the consistency and some honey to balance the flavour.
Restaurant style Indian drinks using vanilla ice cream
Missing restaurant style drinks, here we have come up to complete you desire to have these drinks at home with easy recipes. Try out these recipes and enjoy with your loved ones.
1. Coffee Frappe refreshing coffee-flavoured milk shake to shake off your tiredness on a busy day.
2. Falooda exciting combination of sweetened rose-flavoured milk with falooda sev, subza seeds, vanilla ice-cream and all the works is a delicacy that appeals to all.
Falooda ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
3. Quick Fruit Punch a refreshing chiller that can be enjoyed anytime, the Quick Fruit Punch can be prepared in minutes using readymade fruit juices and vanilla ice-cream.
4. Virgin Pina Colada a brilliant combo of pineapple juice and coconut milk bound together by vanilla ice-cream, the Virgin Pina Colada is a refreshing drink with a tangy flavour balanced well.
Virgin Pina Colada ( Party Drinks )
5. Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake unique flavour of strawberry, and when this is combined with their favourite ice-cream and cold milk, you get a drink that will put a delightful sparkle on their eyes.
Vanilla ice cream in desserts
When you feel like eating some sweet after the meal, below are few dessert options where you can make and enjoy this with scoop of vanilla icecream.
1. Chocolate Cinnamon Peaches cinnamon-tinged dark chocolate stuffing is enhanced with some crushed digestive biscuits, which give it a nice, coarse mouth-feel.
Chocolate Cinnamon Peaches, Stuffed Canned Peaches with Vanilla Ice-cream
2. Crepes Belle Helene totally heavenly experience! It comprises soft pancakes, packed with a sweet and tangy pear mixture, all of which is laced with chocolate sauce and served with vanilla ice-cream.
3. Coconut Rolls succulent pancakes stuffed with a sweet and aromatic coconut filling are sealed and deep-fried till perfectly crisp.
4. Baked and Stewed Bananas It just melts in your mouth and leaves behind a rich taste that reflects the sweetness of bananas, the rustic taste of brown sugar and the peppiness of orange.
Baked and Stewed Bananas
Vanilla ice cream in party snacks
Huge party in your house ?? don’t worry make these desserts early and serve them with a chilled scoop of vanilla ice cream and your dinner will be complete.
1. Sponge Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream an exciting sandwich this is, made of super soft vanilla sponge cake, sandwiched with vanilla ice-cream, and speckled with crunchy nuts.
2. Apple Pie creamy mushiness of apples, the tinge of cinnamon, the crunch of almonds, and everything else about this recipe. Serve it warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
Apple Pie, Eggless American Apple Pie
3. Banana Flambe a perfect dessert to serve a party of adults. The bananas are sweetened with brown sugar and covered with flaming brandy.
4. Apple Cobbler a lip-smacking Apple Cobbler in which an apple filling is topped with a buttery flour mixture and baked, to get an exquisite snack that tastes absolutely heavenly with vanilla ice-cream!
5. Paan Shot a mouth-watering combination of paan and rose gulkhand with spices and ice-cream, which melts in your mouth and tickles your taste buds.
Vanilla ice cream milkshakes for kids
Kids making fuss to drink milk, here comes the solution to make them drink without saying a no. These milkshake recipes will make them go crazy with the flavour and crunch in each milkshake they try. So just pick a recipe and try with the kids.
1. Oreo Milkshake ideal sweet treat, loved by kids all over as well as adults. It is one of my favourite milkshakes and can be prepared in minutes.
2. Kit Kat Milkshake with Ice- Cream a luscious, chocolaty mouth-feel punctuated by crunchy titbits of Kit Kat. The rich taste and unique mouth-feel make it a special treat that is incomparable to other milkshakes.
3. Nutella Ferrero Rocher Milkshake a rich and creamy milkshake prepared with the very popular oreo biscuits, we have used the cookies which are the one’s with chocolate cream filling.
4. Bourbon Milkshake all-time favourite bourbon biscuits are blended with chilled milk and ice-cream to make a lip-smacking milkshake.
5. Caramel Popcorn Milkshake crunchy popcorn works in contrast with the creamy milkshake, giving you an exciting mouth-feel.
6. Chocolate Soda Perfect proportions of cocoa, milk, soda and ice-cream give you a super chocolaty, vanilla-tinged drink with the pleasant tingle of soda.
Party desserts for kids using vanilla ice cream
Arranged party for kids, don’t forget to make desserts with ice-cream. Here are few recipes with ice-cream, which will super hit in the parties.
1. Pineapple Sundae features an exciting array of pineapple jelly cubes, chopped fruit, crush, pineapple wafer biscuits and ice-cream, arranged in an eye-catching way.
2. Knickerbocker Glory instant dessert looks very charming with colourful fruits and vanilla ice-cream but the real master stroke here is the garnish of crushed chikki.
3. Kit-kat Ice-cream Sundae Luscious Kit-Kat loaded vanilla ice-cream is placed over a bed of crushed brownies and Kit-Kats and topped with more Kit-Kats.
4. Quick Strawberry and Chocolate Sundae scrumptious base of crushed biscuits is layered with slices of strawberry and topped with ice-cream and chocolate sauce.
Quick Strawberry and Chocolate Sundae
5. Brownie Sundae Nuts, Nutella, ice-cream, brownie, name what you like and you will find it in this Brownie Sundae!
6. Sandwich Ice Cream Delicious chocolate-coated biscuits are sandwiched with vanilla ice-cream, to make a treat that is equally irresistible for kids and adults!