Kit-kat Ice-cream Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4816 times
Chocolaty, chocolaty, chocolaty – what better word can there be to describe this Quick Kit-Kat Ice-Cream Sundae? Luscious Kit-Kat loaded vanilla ice-cream is placed over a bed of crushed brownies and Kit-Kats and topped with more Kit-Kats, wafer biscuits and chocolate sauce, to make an awe-inspiring sundae that you can’t wait to dip your spoon into!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 4 to 5 hours or till set.
- Place 3 tbsp of crumbled brownie in a serving glass and sprinkle 2 tbsp of crushed kit-kat fingers evenly over it.
- Pour 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce evenly over it and again top it with 2 tbsp of crumbled brownie.
- Place 2 scoops of the kit-kat ice cream over it and sprinkle a few gems evenly over it.
- Garnish it with 1 kit-kat finger, 1 cream wafer biscuit and 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make one more sundae.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per sundae
|Vitamin A||2331 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.