84 roasted chana dal recipes | Indian recipes using roasted chana dal |
roasted chana dal recipes | Indian recipes using roasted chana dal | We show you how to use roasted chana dal from Chutneys using roasted chana dal, Evening Snacks using roasted chana dal, Indian jar snacks using roasted chana dal to healthy snacks. So go ahead and follow these super large collection of roasted chana dal recipes.
Chutneys using roasted chana dal
Chutneys add value to any dish. They can be used as flavouring substances, toppings or accompaniments, but they enhance the taste of the dish in some way or the other. There are tongue-tickling tangy chutneys, such as the tamarind based ones, as well as soothing chutneys that usually use coconut as the base. Normally, one chooses a chutney that complements or balances the taste of the dish it is used in or served with.
1. Coconut Chutney for idli dosa a well-rounded flavour that goes well with most variants of Idlis , Dosas , Appe , be it plain, veggie-topped, or more exotic options like Rava Idli or Ragi Dosa .
Coconut Chutney ( Idlis and Dosas)
2. Coconut Chutney super popular coconut chutney recipe is made by grinding grated coconut, coriander, roasted chana dal, green chillies, kadi patta with some water.
Coconut Chutney ( Desi Khana)
3. Coriander Green Garlic Chutney rare combination of coriander and fresh green garlic makes the Coriander Green Garlic Chutney flavourful, colourful and healthy!
Coriander Green Garlic Chutney
4. Green Garlic Chutney a popular condiment of the Indian cuisine. It is served as a side-dish with deep-fried snacks, spreads for rolls.
Green Garlic Chutney
Evening Snacks using roasted chana dal
Assorted evening snack option with roasted chana dal. Choose from dosa, idli and bhel recipes.
1. Mysore Masala Dosa with Green Chutney made by smearing dosas with a special Mysore chutney that is sweet, tangy, spicy and garlicky, and then stuffing it with delectable Potato Bhaji.
Mysore Masala Dosa with Green Chutney
2. Vegetable Rava Idli with Coconut Chutney sumptuous rava idli is a perfect dish to start your day with. The mild tanginess of curds and subtle notes of chilli paste make the Idli very flavourful.
Vegetable Rava Idli with Coconut Chutney
3. Sukha Bhel best chaat for sudden hunger pangs, be it on a noisy railway platform or a quiet roadside!
Sukha Bhel ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes)
4. Double Decker Idlis stuffed with Potato and Chutney recipe will make you stop and pay some attention to the versatility of the humble idli.
5. Rice Noodles Khowsuey an exotic addition to your menu, the Khowsuey can be made easily and quickly with ingredients very commonly available in your kitchen!
Indian jar snacks using roasted chana dal
When you are travelling or when you are just simply hungry and you want to just munch on something, here are some interesting Jar snack recipes using roasted chana dal would make your life easier.
1. Daria Chikki there is no disputing the fact that anything that is homemade with love tastes much better than store-bought ones.
2. Khakhra Chivda made with wheat flour, khakhras are quite as satiating as rotis but can be quite thrilling for kids to munch on.
Khakhra Chivda ( Tiffin Treats)
3. Papad Poha Flaked rice and papad sautéed with spices and peanuts.
4. Poha Chivda made from an assortment of ingredients ranging from poha, roasted urad dal and peanuts to cashews and curry leaves.
5. Jada Poha Chivda a mix of sweet, salty and nutty flavours, and a wondrous blend of textures, the Jada Poha Chivda is sure to appeal to young and old alike.
Jada Poha Chivda, Jar Snack
Healthy Indian snacks using roasted chana dal
We have some super healthy Indian snacks using roasted chana dal from bhel , chivda to tikkis
1. Oats and Poha Sukha Bhel a healthier version than Sukha Bhel as this healthy recipe has no aloo, sev and deep fried chana dal and is made with oats.
Oats and Poha Sukha Bhel
2. Baked Nachni Chivda a shock to diabetics that they can’t have deep-fried, oily chivda, but this recipe is sure to put the smile back on your faces.
Baked Nachni Chivda
3. Oats Chivda sure to answer your appetite in a tasty and crunchy way, made of roasted oats, poha, peanuts and chana dal with a sprinkling of spice powders for a dash of excitement.
Oats Chivda, Poha Oats Chivda
4. Hara Bhara Soya Tikkis goodness of soya, garlic and spinach is reinforced in these tikkis. Fibre from soya and spinach along with allicin in garlic inhibit cholesterol synthesis in the body.