Monsoon Soup Indian recipes | Rainy Day Veg Soups |
Monsoon Soup Indian recipes | Rainy Day Veg Soups | When the sky turns grey and the sun hides behind the clouds, when lightning flaunts its electric white hue and thunder splits our ears, we know what’s coming next. pouring rain!
Hot and Sour Soup ( Chinese Recipe )
The first thing that strikes our mind at that moment is to rush to the kitchen and make ourselves a cup of hot tea or a bowl of warm soup, to keep us company as we sit in the balcony and watch the torrents come down.
Yes, the monsoon can be fun, if you learn to enjoy it – and a bowl of hot soup is a good place to start, as it can instantly perk up your mood and beat the monsoon blues.
So, open the windows and catch a whiff of the wholesome and nourishing soups simmering in the Tarla Dalal Kitchen!
Nourishing Barley Soup
Indian Broth and clear soups for monsoon
A bowl full of stock and just sautéed veggies along with milk flavouring. This is a such a soothing drink for the throat. When you just want to sip in something hot broths are the best.
1. Moong Soup with Paneer a soup makes for an innovative Indian recipe! Soft, pressure-cooked moong dal actually lends itself as a grainy and creamy base.
Moong Soup with Paneer, How To Make Moong Soup
2. Lentil and Vegetable Broth ideal way to start a hearty meal; alternatively it's so jam-packed with the goodness of vegetables that it could even serve as a whole meal by itself!
Lentil and Vegetable Broth, One Dish Meal
3. Mixed Vegetable Clear Soup try out this hot and spicy soup that is sure to satiate you, meet your nutrient requirements with a horde of veggies.
Mixed Vegetable Clear Soup
Crunchy soups for monsoon
Monsoons is best time to have soup with crunchy veggies. Here are few interesting recipes with options to make delicious soup.
1. Vegetable Soup this version of the ever-popular soup comes with an innovative twist, as it uses a stock of moong dal, tomatoes and onions, which imparts a very pleasing consistency and flavour to this nutritious soup.
2. Cauliflower and Noodle Clear Soup a liberal helping of veggies, greens and vegetable stock to boot, so there is no dearth of vitamins and antioxidants in this satiating bowlful..
3. Dill Corn Soup addition of chopped carrots, onions and celery sautéed in butter imparts a delightful crunch and buttery touch to the Dill Corn Soup.
Healthy Indian monsoon soup
Nutrition filled healthy veggies with low calorie option for soups. Choose your favourite and enjoy.
1. Healthy Indian Tomato Soup a perfect low- calorie option for those who love a wholesome bowl of soup for meal.
Healthy Tomato Soup
2. Lemony Quinoa and Baby Spinach Soup a super healthy and tasty soup, this will be loved by all, but is especially apt for a weight-loss diet.
Lemony Quinoa and Baby Spinach Soup, Healthy and Weight Loss Soup
3. Broccoli Broth shows you how to make a soothing clear soup with crunchy and colourful veggies like broccoli and carrots, which compete and contrast with each other in appearance and flavour.
Broccoli Broth, Healthy Clear Broccoli Carrot Soup
Something to munch with hot monsoon soup
Only soups are boring sometimes, below are few recipes for munching with soups and makes it interesting to have soup in a family sitting together for a meal.
1. Veg Rice Cutlets a yummy cutlet with an Oriental touch, the Veg Rice Cutlets is one of the most interesting ways to make use of leftover rice!
2. Besan Coated Fried Masala Peanuts super crispy texture and a tongue-tickling flavour with the unique taste of chaat masala make these peanuts very popular with everybody.
Besan Coated Fried Masala Peanuts
3. Yellow Moong and Urad Dal Pakoda unique pakodas have a very different mouth-feel and a perfect flavour!
Yellow Moong and Urad Dal Pakoda
Chinese soups for monsoon
All-time favourite is Chinese soup, specially from the streets. Try these amazing soup recipe you will definitely love it, bring back memories of soup from the restaurants.
1. Manchow Soup n Indo-Chinese manchow soup which is hot and spicy . It is famously served an Indian street food. It comes under the category of a thick soup, cornflour is used as the thickening agent.
Manchow Soup, Chinese Veg Manchow Soup
2. Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup utilizes the technique of stir-frying to cook the veggies to ensure minimum losses of nutrients.
Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup
3. Sweet Corn and Vegetable Soup dominated by the crunch of vegetables and the lingering aroma of ginger and garlic sautéed in butter.
Sweet Corn and Vegetable Soup
Soups like Bombay Curry Soup tickle your tongue, while those like the Noodle, Sprouts and Capsicum Soup pack in a lot of fun, which even kids will love. When you are feeling a bit down, options like the Whey Soup and Nourishing Barley Soup are perfect, as they will comfort and nourish you.
Strength Shorba, Bombay Curry Soup with Spinach
Enjoy our Monsoon Soup Indian recipes | Rainy Day Veg Soups |