Tofu Cilantro Sandwich
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5343 times
A protein rich and flavorful Tofu cilantro sandwich ,ready to be served with chilli sauce or ketchup. The tofu cubes are stir fried with fresh chopped cilantro or coriander and spiced up aptly before placing on the bread slices. An easy and healthy sandwich recipe for all.
Add your private note
Tofu Cilantro Sandwich recipe - How to make Tofu Cilantro Sandwich
Preparation Time: 30 MIN Cooking Time: 0 MIN Total Time:
- Lightly toast the bread and wrap them in foil.
- Make cilantro chutney from given ingredients.
- Take one slice of bread and apply tomato ketchup about 2/3 tb.sp.
- On another slice apply cilantro chuteny.
- On ketchup slice of bread put tofu slice, then tomatoes, then onoin ring and lastly put potato slice and sprinkle with black papp pwd.er ans salt as required.
- Now cover with the slice, with cilantro chutney.
- Cut diagnally and serve.
- Same way fix all other sandwiches.
This recipe was contributed by UPATEL on 06 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.