Baked Spinach Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 362 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 77834 times
Spicy vegetables rolled in spinach leaves make a delicious baked dish.
- Mash the potato.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute. Add the green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
- Add the mashed potato, vegetables, chilli powder, coriander, white sauce and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drop the spinach leaves into salted hot water. After 5 minutes, drain.
- Put a little stuffing in each leaf and roll up.
- Spread a little white sauce on greased baking tray. Arrange the rolls, pour the balance white sauce on top, sprinkle the cheese and bake in a hot oven at 230 degree c (450 degree f) for 10 minutes
- Serve hot.
- Note:- Instead of spinach leaves, you can also use cabbage leaves.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.