Paneer Pudina Tikki
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 608 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51974 times
paneer pudina tkki | healthy paneer pudina tikki | protein rich cottage cheese tikki | with 16 amazing images
In Paneer Pudina Tikki, the flavour and texture of paneer is always highlighted when there is an optimal addition of herbs and seasonings. Of the many herbs, pudina works very well for the Indian palate.
Here is Paneer Pudina Tikki, a scrumptious snack cum starter that features a very interesting combination of paneer and pudina, wherein the former brings in its unique texture and the latter imparts its refreshing flavour and aroma.
These Paneer Pudina Tikkis are made easily within minutes right in front of your guests and serve piping hot, just off the tava!
Yes, we have not deep fried these Paneer Pudina Tikkis and hence they form a healthy protein rich snack. You can use roasted oats instead of cornflour to keep this as a healthy Paneer Pudina Tikki.
Aside from Paneer Pudina Tikki we suggest you look at our collection of tikki recipes served with peppy chutneys like Mint Chutney, Sweet Chutney and Green Chutney.
Enjoy how to make Paneer Pudina Tikki recipe with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- To make paneer pudina tikki, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a 37mm. (1½ “) diameter flat round tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using a little oil.
- Place the paneer pudina tikkis on it and cook using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on top of the paneer pudina tikkis and serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Paneer Phudina Tikki Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.