• Peanut oil is generally used for it for its slightly 'nutty' flavour and taste.
Enjoy these healthy breakfast recipes made healthier with the usage of peanut oil.
1. Mixed Sprouts Poha a nutritious quick breakfast of Poha taken early in the morning holds you in good stead throughout the day.
2. Chana Dal Pancakes made of soaked chana dal mixed with vitamin rich vegetables and protein rich curds to enhance its taste.
3. Moong Dal Chilla protein-rich Moong Dal Chilla, stuffed with a deliciously flavoured mixture of potatoes and green peas.
4. High Fibre Chillas batter of buckwheat and curds which are then soaked and ground in a mixer. To the batter we add oats, ginger green chilli paste, carrots and spring onions add crunch.
5. Indian Oats Pancake with Jowar made by adding oats to wheat flour, as oats are highly nutritious and filled with cholesterol-fighting soluble fibre.
6. Paneer Veggie Wrap made from whole wheat flour, low fat paneer, healthy vegetables and spices. What’s nice is this is a wrap that will appeal to kids, young adults and elders.