Mixed Sprouts Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 67% LIKED IT
2 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9952 times
This easy-to-make pancake is a sumptuous snack you can have anytime, as it is made with an instant batter of rice flour that requires no fermentation. Easy though it is, there is a lot of innovation inside these exciting Mixed Sprouts Pancakes. The addition of grated potatoes and crushed peanuts to the batter, for instance, gives it a unique flavour and mouth-feel unlike other plain pancakes. The exciting crunch and delectable flavour of the mixed sprouts topping adds to the uniqueness, making this a blockbuster hit in any household.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep blow along with ¾ cup of water and mix well to get a batter of dropping consistency. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick mini uttapa pan and grease it with little oil.
- When hot, pour a spoonful of batter and spread it evenly.
- Spread a 1 tsp of the topping evenly over each pancake and press it lightly, so the topping sticks well to the pancakes.
- Cook using a little oil till both the sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and topping to make 7 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.