Instant Vegetable Appe
by Rashi Srivastava
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10871 times
Instant Vegetable Appe, as the name says, its really instant and a healthy snack.All the vegetables add taste and nutrition to the dish.You can add any vegetable of your choice.
- Combine the semolina and curds in a deep bowl, add water and mix well.
- Add salt and turmeric, mix well.
- Add the grated vegetables, coriander, onions, green chilies and mix well.
- Add the fruit salt, sprinkle a litle water and when bubbles form mix gently.
- Heat the appe mould on a medium flame and put 1 to 2 drops of oil, a few mustard seeds and curry leaves in each appe mould.
- When the seeds crackle pour a spoonful of the batter into each mould.
- Cook till the outer surface becomes golden brown and then turn each appe upside down using a fork so as to cook the other side using a little more oil.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Rashi Srivastava on 02 May 2015Hi.... :-)
Cooking is my passion n I love to do experiments in my kitchen.Previously,sometimes it...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.