Grilled Mushroom Sandwich
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16907 times
This unique sandwich can be enjoyed with egg or even just with mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mushrooms and sauté until water has evaporated and mushrooms become dry.
- Add the egg, green chillies, salt and pepper, mix well and sauté till the mushrooms are coated well with the egg and the mixture is cooked.
- Remove from the flame, add the cheese and coriander, mix well and keep aside.
- Spread the butter on 2 slices of bread.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the mushroom mixture on one slice and cover with the other slice and grill using a sandwich maker or any other grilling method of your choice.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#407246 on 22 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.