Dry Fruit Milkshake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12406 times
Yet another wonderful way to enjoy dry fruits, this milkshake is packed with vigour and punch. A grand assortment of nuts and dried fruits is blanched in hot water and then blended, in order to get a smooth and luscious consistency.
Combined with the rich and comforting taste of milk, the blended dry fruits give rise to a memorable shake, which is boosted further by a crunchy garnish of mixed nuts.
You can feel the rich, sweet, comforting taste of this milkshake course through your senses and revitalize your body.
Do try other milkshakes like Nutella Ferrero Rocher Milkshake or Banana Yoghurt Milkshake .
- Combine the dates, cashewnuts, almonds, walnuts and figs in enough hot water in a deep bowl, cover it with a lid and keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
- Strain it using a strainer and discard the water.
- Combine the soaked mixed nuts, ¾ cup of milk and sugar and blend it in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the remaining 1¼ cups of milk and blend it again till smooth.
- Pour equal quantities of the milkshake into 5 individual glasses.
- Garnish each glass with 1 tsp of mixed nuts and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.