Cooked Rice Pancake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 419 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 135801 times
Here is a great way to convert last night’s leftover rice into a healthy breakfast! Cooked Rice Pancakes are made with a batter of cooked rice bound together with besan. The addition of veggies brings in crunch along with nutrients while green chillies and coriander add a flavourful touch. Serve with coriander green garlic chutney for a filling breakfast that will keep you going for hours.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency using enough water.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread into a circular motion to make a 100 mm. (4") diameter circle.
- Cook on both sides, using ½ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 9 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with coriander green garlic chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.